Wednesday 21 February 2007

blimey

today i am having a strange dAY. I LOST MY KEYS AND HAVE HAD TO USE THE SPARE Car key to get to work. i don't really want to be at work today. i don't think the two are related. i watched he football last night and i'm going to watch the football tonight. i don't even like football that much. its too long. i prefer teh edited highlights. i like match of teh day 2 over match of teh day but i end up missing most of it so i can get an early night for monday morning. i'm not very good at mornings you see.

that reminds me of my other news. i've given up coffee (nearly) i was drinking lots of inky black coffee and i've stopped now. i only have one cup in a morning in teh hope that i will no long hurt in teh way i hurt before. read between the lines.

i'm a little drowsy.

anway i can't stop and chat all day. i have to plan my lessons for the afternoon and prepare for watching teh football with michael. please drive carefully if you are going out on teh roads.

byee
russell

2 comments:

andrew said...

the chris moyles show: "whats your favourite cheese steven?"

steven gerrard: "errr....melted cheese"

that happened.

good luck the mighty reds

russell carl said...

i prefer dairylea
kristy had loads of different cheese. it was at christmas. but i wanted the dairylea on my crackers. its my favourite. benny said it showed a lack of imagination on my part and summed me up. but i likle dairylea triangles.

i haven't tried the slices