Wednesday 21 March 2007

Bobby Manion


isn't bob fantastic. i don't see enough of bob at the moment and it is entirely my fault. this posting is prompted by two things. one bob says that i never mention him and two he doesn't like what i write. i think bob is ace and the fact that he doesn't like me really hurts. i'm looking forward to easter so i can see he lil face light up as he waves his arms above his head and chants to the pub incessantly as if his life depended upon having another pint of tribute, or doombar if there ain't a st austell ales hostelry. theres loads of them in cornwall though. when i was last there i picked up a leaflet that lets you know where they all are. thats nearly as brilliant as bob. only nearly mind.

1 comment:

Bobby M said...

Me me me me me, i love reading about me.