Monday 19 March 2007

me again

the weekend has been strange. i hope you enjoyed it though. When i went into school on friday it was non uniform day but i had forgotten so i had to look like the daft idiot at school who wears his uniform when he doesn't want to. nobody picked on me but i think thats cos i'm a teacher now. later that night we went for a meal with benny and kate. it was a kind of coupley thing that served as a warm up for saturday night cos me and kristy went for dinner with rob and kirsty round tash and russell's. russell isn't related to me which is probably good cos i don't like going round my family's house for meals all of the time. and tash cooks really nice meals. kirsty like ocean colour scene and that worried me but i'd met her before so i knew she was alright really. anyway. i got to go to beeny's house as well but everybody was asleep and showed no enthusiasm in seeing me and kristy even though we had made a special effort. when i woke up we went and got breakfast and the car then lazed around all day. herbie came to stop and was elusive as ever but we let that go. we watched 100 best comedians. i stayed up to number 2 and then they cut to a break. i protested at the capitalist exploitation of my interest by turning the adverts off and going to sleep. this was just as well cos the kids told me this morning that number one was billy conneley and i don't really like him. when i woke up herbert was gone and had been replaced by a load of snow. and fern and reggie were on the radio. kristy had a dream once about me working with fern at radio one and she claimed that we'd got it on. when she told benny this he congratulated me. anyway when i got to work the kids were in uniform so it was alright and all is well in the world. i'm happy now you see because my ulcer has nearly gone. if you have an unlcer i recommend ambesol and painkillers.

5 comments:

MrSkins said...

after wasting the last 5 minutes of my life reading that monotony i do have to pick you up on one point:

"everybody was asleep and showed no enthusiasm in seeing me and kristy even though we had made a special effort"

this is the man (a term used loosely) who dissapeared all day saturday and showed no interest in seeing his friends even though they had made a special effort.

otherwise excellent.

russell carl said...

i was peicing it all back together again. its together now. please don't send me spiraling into despair

russell carl said...

and i did come to see you and i sang you a song and all you did was shout "shut up, shut up" at me.
then you rolled over and went to sleep again. i hate it when you do that

MrSkins said...

i had a headache okay, i wasn't in the mood. and tonight i'm washing my hair.

russell carl said...

man, you should do that with kristy. ain't it strange how you and her are identical like that!