Wednesday 28 March 2007

a little herbert in your pocket


this morning i got a text off herbert because i rang him by mistake and he became a little herbert in my pocket. i was carrying him around with me and he was listening to my lessons. i thought isn't this a nice idea to have a herbert in your pocket. you could have him with you at all the time for company providing a sardonic commentary upon all that you do. it made me think, and now i get round to the real point of this posting, that we should make herbert come away at easter. it is extremely important that he is there and there will me a hole in my soul if he does not make it. the plan is to text him, call him, email him at iamherb@hotmail.com so that he will come away with us and make that transformation from being a little herbert in our pockets to an oddly shaped herbert on our camping expedition. bombard him now! i know that really it is a way to travel but i would like him to be there. wouldn't it be great? whilst your contacting him, ask him if he's found his jumper because i don't want him to accuse me of stealing it in the way that andy stole that basketball hoodie and wouldn't let him know that he had it really. i won't rest until he has it back.

No comments: