Friday 16 March 2007

connect 4um


last night beeny came round and had fajittas with me and kristy and lindsay. it was very funny. we drank wine and then he kicked my ass at connect four. this was very distressing to me because i don't like to lose at connect four and think that it indictaes a general malaise within my mind. or something sinister. i was terrible and couldn't win for toffee. i kept pleading for one more game and he would beat me at that too. terrible it was. but on a brighter side herbie is coming to stop and i can play him at connect four. i'm very interested in what his strategy will be. he could build upwards like boys tend to do or acoss the bottom as girls tend to do. although i fear he may do a mixture of both and this will flumox me. i had other things to write but ive forgotten them. this is another symptom of the general malaise in my mind. i like that phrase.

2 comments:

MrSkins said...

but benny builds up and bob builds across, so does that mean bob is a girl?

russell carl said...

yes
unfortunately we didn't play connect four with herbie so teh mystery remains.