Monday 12 March 2007

tent

The other week we were going to meet kate and beeny was going to bring her round and me and kristy discussed putting on posh clothes to make an impression. it didnt happen cos beeny didn't bring her round in the end. so me and kristy end up meeting kate on teh very weekend we decided to act like something out of shameless. our heads hurt on sunday. and when we got back we had to decorate. my dad was there and he made me undercoat the doorframes and kristy had to do teh sanding. he said we didn't have teh enthusiasm we had shown on saturday. but hey ho. three and a half weeks to go and i have my tent all ready. it may buffett but its ready

3 comments:

MrSkins said...

first impressions count. thats why bob wore a tie. you wouldn't catch him in a jiz stained t-shirt oh no.

you may mock the tent situation but it just means i'll be sleeping in the eurohike and sheltering from rain in your flapping tunnel of love.

russell carl said...

two words:
1/think
2/not

russell carl said...

also
what exactly is my flapping tunnel of love and why would you want to take shelter there?
sounds rude to me